HODINKEE VOL 8 MAGAZINE
Volume 8 of our premium print journal has arrived.
The HODINKEE Magazine embodies HODINKEE. And as we evolve, the magazine evolves right along with us.
HODINKEE Magazine, Volume 8, considers timekeeping (and time itself) from every possible angle. It welcomes enthusiasts and curious newcomers at every level of interest.
In this magazine, we see horology as a portal into the big ideas that make the world go round. Watches are a way to talk about craftsmanship, for example. To celebrate the artisans who spend their days making microscopic dial adjustments in service of something special to wear.
Watches also provide a way to explore personal style. To ask ourselves: Who do we want to be today? And to find a timepiece that presents this specific identity to everyone we meet.
Watches conjure travel and adventure. The ones in this issue transport us from Switzerland to Mexico, and then blast us into outer space.
Watches encompass culture. Sports. Movies and music. Drawing and graphic design.
If you look inside Volume 8, you'll find…
- Cole Pennington rewriting the history of watches in space flight
- James Stacey's 18-page Reference Points on the Rolex Explorer II
- Stephen Pulvirent's ode to the strangest Patek currently in production
- NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers sharing how he'd spend his time on a perfect off-season day
- A portfolio of iconic rappers wearing iconic watches, all photographed by the great Jonathan Mannion
- Pulitzer Prize winner Jesse Katz on the Mexican artifact once known as Montezuma's Clock
- An illustrated feature tracing fictional gadget watches from Dick Tracy and James Bond to Knight Rider and The Jetsons
- Jack Forster on white gold
- Our fearless ranking of the Top 10 Seikos ever made
And so much more – including a whole new look, with stunning photography and typography, and a luxurious heavyweight paper stock.
Size & Fit
Size & Fit
Our Commitment to Quality
Every P.C. product is crafted with care and obsession for even the smallest details.
Rest easy, knowing every purchase is backed by a guarantee for the lifetime of the product against manufacturing, material, and workmanship defects.