P.C. SUPER73 S1 ELECTRIC BIKE
Period Correct is proud to work with Southern California's Super73 on a custom S1 Electric Bicycle, inspired by our favorite Alpina B9 details.
- Limited-Edition Production
- Ready for Pickup / Shipping Now
- Free Local Pick Up (Period Correct Los Angeles)
- Domestic Shipping Available ($250). Not Available for International Shoppers.
About the Bike:
- Custom Paint: Deep blue frame, fenders and battery painted in Southern California
- Vintage Upholstery: Premium, durable seat fabric paying homage to our favorite Alpina interior
- Removable battery: A durable 768 watt-hour removable battery allows riders to easily charge the battery using any standard 110v outlet.
- Range: The S1 provides an estimated 25+ miles* of range at 20mph under throttle-only operation and an estimated 35+ miles* of range using ECO pedal assist mode.
- Cargo Rack: The aluminum cargo rack comes standard on all Super73-S1s and allows riders to transport bags, upgrade to an extended seat, or add other accessories.
- Size: The Super73-S1 comes in one size. With a 30” seat height, adjustable handlebars, and a 275lb weight limit rating, the Super73-S1 is designed to comfortably accommodate riders between 4’10" - 6’2”.
- Tires: The 20" x 4.25” all-terrain tires are perfect for paved road riding and light-duty off-road adventures.
- Hydraulic brakes: All Super73-S1s are equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. Hydraulic brakes give the rider more control and modulation of the braking system with less effort. Hydraulic brake systems are completely sealed for low maintenance and longer life.
Size & Fit
Size & Fit
Our Commitment to Quality
Every P.C. product is crafted with care and obsession for even the smallest details.
Rest easy, knowing every purchase is backed by a guarantee for the lifetime of the product against manufacturing, material, and workmanship defects.